3 hours FREE parking Monday to Saturday
All-day FREE parking on Sundays
Automated Pay Machines
APMs are conveniently located on the ground floor near the lift in the food court, Level 1 near OK Supermarket and on Level 2 next to the Lift.
The most convenient parking to access Woolworths and all ground level and level one stores, use Court Road entrance.
For the best parking to access level one and two of the centre, and for access to staff parking area and early bird parking, use the express ramp entrance on Smart Street.
Early Bird Parking
For early bird parking, enter the car park before 9:30am via Smart St express ramp and leave after 3:30pm. To receive the early bird rate, cars must be parked on P7 (follow sign in the car park). $4 for the day, payable at the APM located on each level, next to the lifts before returning to your car.
Car Park Hours
Smart Street entrance is open 6am – 9:55pm
Court Road entrance is open 6:45am – 9:55pm
The car park closes at 10pm.
For after-hours release, fees and charges may apply. For more details contact InterPark on 02 9225 0600 or centre security on 0411 777 517.
Car Park Fees
|Hours||Mon – Sat||Sun|
|0 to 3 Hours||Free||Free|
|3 to 3.5 Hours||$2||Free|
|3.5 to 4 Hours||$5||Free|
|4 to 5 Hours||$7||Free|
|5 to 6 Hours (Max Daily Fee)||$10||Free|
|Overnight Rate (Plus Parking Fee)||$2||$2|
|Early Bird Rate
Enter Before 10AM
Exit Between 3pm to 10pm
Available at Smart Street Express entry ONLY
Payment at APM on Level 2 ONLY
Conditions of parking at Neeta City Car Park:
- Neeta City Shopping Centre (“the Company”) provides the Car Park for the use of persons wishing to park motor vehicles during the hours as displayed and at the fees described, but does not provide the continuous or complete facilities for the control of traffic or the protection of persons or property.
- The fees as displayed shall be payable to the company by the person parking the vehicle (“the Customer”) or any person for whom the customer enters into this agreement as agent.
- For the purpose of this agreement, the customer shall be deemed to be the agent of the owner, lessee or hirer of the motor vehicle as the case may be.
- The vehicle and the goods therein are parked stored or driven at the customer’s risk.
- The company shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to the vehicle, it’s accessories or contents howsoever arising, including but without limiting the generalist of the foregoing loss or damage arising because of the negligence, wilful act or default of the company, its servants and agents.
- The company shall not be responsible for any loss of, damage to or injury to the customer or any other person or persons howsoever arising, including but not without limiting the generality of the foregoing loss or damage arising because of the negligence, wilful act or default of the company, its servants and agents.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the company, the servants and agents from and against all actions and claims arising in any way out of the parking, storing or driving of the customer’s vehicle.
- No variation of these conditions will bind the company unless such variation is made in writing and is signed by the person for the time being holding the position of Managing Director with the company.