COMMUNITY UPDATE – Changes to COVID 19 Restrictions
Neeta City is open and retailers are following the NSW State Government’s 70% Roadmap to easing COVID19 restrictions. We ask that all customers continue to be respectful to retail staff and other customers.
Store openings and trading hours may vary, please check individual stores for trading hours.
For Neeta City, the changes include:
- All non-critical retail opens with capacity limits (people who are not fully vaccinated can only access non-critical retail via Click & Collect)
- Personal services (including hairdressers, spas, beauty and nail salons, tattoo and massage parlours) open with capacity limits for up to 5 clients.
- Food retailers open with capacity limits for up to 20 people per booking (takeaway only for people who are not fully vaccinated)
- Unvaccinated people can access critical retail such supermarkets and pharmacies
Additional restrictions are easing across the community, for full details visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions/70-percent
The NSW State Government health order states:
- Masks are required for all staff and customers in all indoor settings (except children under the age of 12).
- Masks are no longer required in outdoor settings (except for front-of-house hospitality staff).
- COVID Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers.
QR Codes check ins are located at the entrance to Neeta City and individual retail stores.
The wellbeing of customers and retailers is our priority and we encourage everyone to support our community during this situation.
Thank you for working together to keep our community safe. For all other information, visit www.health.nsw.gov.au.